Affordable Mortgages for Rural Americans
Rural homebuyers can receive affordable financing on their next home with a USDA Rural Housing Loan from Mountain America. This home loan program was designed to assist low-to-moderate income rural residents in purchasing a new home by providing affordable interest rates and loan terms. Applicants must purchase a home within the eligible rural areas and have a household income that does not exceed the established limits for the area where the home is located.
Benefits of a USDA Rural Housing Loan
A Rural Housing Loan from Mountain America has a number of benefits for homeowners, including:
Don't wait! Rates are low and now is the perfect time to apply for your Rural Home Loan. Apply online by clicking the button below, or visit your nearest Mountain America Branch. If you have more questions, you can meet with a Mortgage Specialist by filling out the form to the right or calling 1-800-277-7703.
- Up to 100% financing
- No down payment required
- Nontraditional credit may be accepted (includes detailed payment history on rental payments, utility bills, telephone/mobile services and television service)
- Fixed 30-year interest rates apply
- No maximum purchase price
- Eligible property types include existing homes, new construction, modular homes, Planned Unit Developments (PUD’s), eligible condominiums and new manufactured homes
- Gift/Grant Funds/Mortgage Credit Certificates (MCC’s)/Seller Concessions are allowed
- Not limited to first time homebuyers
Get a home loan with no down payment and a low interest rate.
Give us a Call!
Loans subject to credit approval. See current rates and terms. The minimum monthly payment for a loan with a 3.625% APR and 30-year term is $4.56 per $1,000 borrowed. The monthly obligation will be determined by the total loan amount at the time of closing and the term and interest rate of the loan. See our Loan Calculator for specific examples.
Chat With A Member Of Our Support Team
CHAT SUPPORT IS AVAILABLE
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM MDT
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
Check out our FAQs
Which type of account would you like to register?