❮ Back to Help Center

How do I dispute a charge that appears on my credit or debit card?

Mountain America Credit Union has three ways to dispute a transaction if you believe a billing error has occurred, and have made a good faith effort to first try and resolve the dispute with the merchant directly. You may:

  • Visit your local branch.
  • Call toll-free 1-800-748-4302.
  • Send it by mail. (Please provide your name, phone number, last four of your account number, and a brief explanation of the charges you are disputing.)
  • Mountain America Credit Union
    P.O. Box 9001
    West Jordan, UT 84084-9001