Sometimes you need to stretch your budget due to unforeseen expenses. Mountain America can help you with our skip-a-payment loan extension program. It's a convenient way to help cover unexpected costs like holiday expenses, medical bills and tax payments.
The skip-a-payment program includes these features:
- Skip up to 2 payments every 12 months.
- It's available on most auto and personal loans.
- It's only $25 per skip.
How to Skip a Payment
Skipping a loan payment is easy and only takes a few minutes.
Don't wait. Download the Mountain America mobile app today and simplify your financial management.
- Log in to Online Branch.
- Click the Transfers & Payments tab.
- Select Skip-a-payment.
- Choose the appropriate loan.
- Select your preferred payment method for the $25 fee.
Download the App
Eligibility Details - To be eligible for the skip-a-payment program, you:
1) Must be current on all loan payments with MACU. 2) Must have made at least first payment on loan. 3) Cannot have made more than 1 other extension on the same loan within the past 12 months. 4) Must have all accounts in good standing (no negative balances, no over-limits, etc.). 5) Cannot apply the skip-a-payment to real estate loans such as 1st and 2nd mortgages and home equity loans. 6) Cannot have had a workout loan in the past 12 months. 7) Skipping a payment will extend the term of the loan by one month and interest will continue to accrue.