❮ Back to Help Center

I have recently left my employer and need to roll over my 401(k) into an IRA. Can I roll it over?

Yes, Mountain America can help you roll over your 401(k) to the IRA of your choice. To do so, call the Wealth Management Team at 1-800-540-7670. You may also visit a branchClick here for more information on IRAs.