❮ Back to Help Center

If my vehicle is financed with the credit union, may I take the vehicle out of the country?

Yes. You must obtain an Out of the Country form at the branch nearest you. In order to provide an Out of the Country form we will need to ensure that we have title, the loan will need to be current and we will need a copy of the insurance policy showing coverage in the country where the vehicle will be taken. The insurance policy will need to cover the time frame the vehicle will be out of the country.