❮ Back to Help Center

Does Mountain America offer student loans?

Mountain America has two types of private student Loans:

Education Line of Credit:

  • This is used to pay for school expenses if the student does not qualify for Federal Aid, when the school does not offer Federal Stafford Loans or the cost of attendance exceeds the amount for FAFSA. Mountain America also offers student loans for trade or specialty schools, continuing education classes or for certification classes.

Education Repayment:

  • This is used to consolidate existing private student loan debt. Student loans may not be refinanced if they are housed with Utah Higher Education Assistance Authority (UHEAA) or the Federal Government.

To apply for a private student loan, visit a branch, contact the Service Center or apply online.